Tuesday, July 31, 2018

My birthday

Image may contain: Ashley Whiting Kelsey, smiling, closeup and indoor
33! Photo courteous of Valerie.

Dessert (lava cake) before dinner!  Nathan obviously knows me well.
We went to my favorite Chinese restaurant over in Destin.

After dinner we tried our hands at ghost crabbing.  

Waiting for Nathan and the two older girls.  They went shopping for some nets.


Image may contain: 3 people, including Ashley Whiting Kelsey, people smiling, people standing
Easton was annoyed that Nathan was taking FOREVER and that we were taking pictures to pass the time.


Image may contain: 4 people, including Ashley Whiting Kelsey, people smiling, people standing and shoes
I sure love spending time with my family



I love all the commentary


About to let them go.

Letting them go.


No comments:

Post a Comment