Monday, July 30, 2018

Blakely gets her ears pierced

I always feel bad for Blakely when it comes time for the 3 older kids' birthdays.  Since their birthdays are so close to each other they get a huge birthday party.  Also, since their birthdays are so close together it's birthday gifts and cake again and again and again and again (my birthday is also thrown in the mix).  On top of it the 3 older kids are in school and their party/birthdays are at the end of the school year which also means end of the school year parties (and this year-graduation for Easton).  From a 4 year old's perspective it doesn't seem fair and I know she feels left out.

Blakely has been asking for a couple months now to get her ears pierced so I finally decided to take her a few days after the party to cheer her up.  I think it worked! 

Before

After

Close up


No comments:

Post a Comment