Monday, July 30, 2018

Birthday Parties!

The three oldest had their annual birthday parties!  The boys both did Minecraft this year and Blair wanted emojis.  

Minecraft sword cake!

  
Food table
We also served pizza.

table all set up.
I forgot to take a picture of all the decorations.  Oops!  

Dyer's party:


Pokemon

Remote controlled helicopter

Star wars activity set

light saber

Easton's party:
By the time I got my camera all the kids were already digging in to the cupcakes.  I guess we don't sing happy birthday when you get older?

Easton went to town opening his gifts too!

He got a couple new games for this xbox

Lots of money

Nerf gun

Legos


Blair's party:
I completely forgot to take pictures of her party all set up.  I took a picture of her cupcakes the night before but the yellow cupcakes had different emojis sticking out from the top.






cupcakes

presents! bracelet maker

huge beanie baby

Nail polish set

fingerlings


No comments:

Post a Comment