Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Jump n Jacks

We had Blakely's best friend, Beckham, with us for a day while his mom went out of town and his dad was at work.  Blakely still had her free bounce certificate from her birthday party so I decided to take the kids there for a few hours. 





Haha!  Blakely got in trouble and they just so happened to have a time out chair so I made her sit there.  Some punk kid was being evil to Blakely.  He was yelling at her and pushing her out of the way so he could play the game she was already playing with Beckham.  I was waiting to see if the boy's mom (whom I knew from Dyer's football team) would come over to handle her son but once I realized she was no where to be found, Blakely was already handling things herself...She shoved the kid away from her.  I will say that I was a little proud that she didn't let him walk all over her but she knows better than to use violence.  I felt bad that I didn't step in sooner.








Beckham's family will be moving this summer!  We are all so sad!  Blakely and Beckham are such great friends and they get along so well together.  It will be a sad day when they leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment