Sunday, December 31, 2023

August 2023

KK lost her first tooth on August 3rd.
 
I shall call her ninja underpants!

We took a trip up to my mom's to hang out with the cousins for a day.  We checked out the farmer's market and then headed to Ammon Days.



Blair and Dyer were there too but I guess they were too cool to get their pictures taken.






















My mom's birthday was in a few days so we decided to celebrate a little early!


Nathan was able to go to girls camp with Blair this year.









For our 19th anniversary Nathan took us to Salt Lake City for just over a day.  We went to the Melting Pot and Shannah and Skyler showed up to surprise me!  It was nice to catch up with them.

We stayed at the anniversary inn. They have themed rooms.  I think we got Swiss Family.  We got to sleep in a tree!

I wasn't a huge fan of the waterfall shower.  It looked cool but I guess bathing in a waterfall isn't really my thing.

The next day we went to the zoo.



We made it just in time to see the elephants before they were sent to another zoo.



After the zoo we went shopping and then to Ikea. It was a short trip but we had fun.


Back to school night.

KK got to meet her teacher (not pictured above) and drop off all her school supplies.


First Day of School:

Can't believe he's a Senior!


Senior power!

Blair's first day of high school (Freshman) and seminary! 
I didn't get pictures of Easton and Blair because they left early for Seminary.  I asked them to take pictures of each other.

Dyer 7th grade

Blakely's first day at her new school (GT program).


KK 1st grade

I should have taken a picture of Eden but I know I've got a picture of her on her first day of preschool (next month).

KK trying the old boot trick...

Haha! It didn't end up working so Nathan just pulled it out!

Blair singing.  
She would kill me if she knew I was filming her.  Eden ruined it by opening the door so I had to stop and run away before Blair knew.





No comments:

Post a Comment