Friday, December 29, 2023

Dyer turns 12!

Dyer wanted to play games at the park for his birthday party.  

I felt bad for Cullen.  He broke his arm and wasn't able to participate much.  Poor guy!


I forgot to get pictures of his table but I made a football field table cloth and had a bunch of snack and drinks that you would find at a sporting event. I was a little annoyed that I couldn't find actual small boxes of cracker jacks.  I just bought big bags of them and made individual size bags.  Also, for the life of me I couldn't find popcorn bags (I swear the $ store always has them...except when I need them) so once again I was forced to make my own.











We were in McCall for Dyer's actual birthday and I think it was safe to say that Dyer was just a little bit disappointed about that!

He wanted cheesecake but clearly I couldn't make him one so Nathan went all over town during his lunch break to find him a cheese cake.  I don't think he was pleased with the results.  Also, I believe he was ticked off because we didn't have any candles and he was stuck with a tealight candle.  That and the fact that he didn't get to light his candle.  Had he asked he probably would have been able to but apparently we should been able to read his mind!?!  We told him to relight it but I guess it isn't the same thing?!?


No comments:

Post a Comment