Friday, December 29, 2023

Easton turns 16!

This was another cake pan that William got me.  It seemed fitting for Easton.

We didn't have 16 candles so Nathan was a little creative X VI




KK is apparently Easton's shoulder angel...

Money from Auntie Kim and Uncle Merlin

$2 bills from Gpa and Gma Whiting

Easton said he wanted an egg spinner.  Gma and Gpa Earnest got it for him.  He was super excited!

Zelda game

Neanderthals game from Valerie

Money from I think Gpa and Gma Kelsey

Gma Gretch took Easton and Dyer axe throwing for their birthdays!

Dyer

Easton







Uncle Andy and Nathan went too! 

Gma Gretch


Easton wanted to do an escape room again for his birthday.

Only two friends were able to make it but I think they still had fun and they got out in time.


Ice cream!  
Nathan took them to a new ice cream shop and got this huge thing.  I don't know what it was called but I believe it has 16 scoops of ice cream-all different flavors.  I think this is a challenge thing they have for a single person and if you finish it all (not sure if there is a time limit) you get some prize.



No comments:

Post a Comment