Friday, December 29, 2023

Kelsey family reunion June 2023

We went straight from McCall to Tendoy.  Nathan's dad and step mom just purchased a cabin there and invited the whole family up for a family reunion.  It was nice to get everyone together!
Breck giving KK a ride on his 4 wheeler.






Blair driving the side by side.





The kids decided to sleep in the Teepee one night.  By the next morning I think it was only my kids that actually stayed out there the whole night.  I'm shocked because it was freezing!  Seriously freezing!  It snowed a couple times while we were there (Mid June)!







The kids had fun racing rubber ducks down the stream.  Blair may have lost a flip flop but we eventually found it the following day.


Nathan took me on a side by side ride up into the mountains and what do you know...it snowed on us!  I was so cold but luckily Nathan's dad and step mom had an extra blanket and I definitely didn't hesitate when it was offered.










Campfire

I only went down briefly when Easton and Blair played a song.





By the last day we had 10 dogs there!  We tried to get a picture of all of them together but I think we only ever managed to get 8 at once.

Cousin picture

8/10 dogs



Hot tub time!



No comments:

Post a Comment