Friday, December 29, 2023

April 2023

Easter egg hunt and lunch at Grandma Gretch's house with cousins.






Easter:



Yes, Eden fell asleep in her clothes from the day before!



My mom and Alan came for Easter.  Playing some minute to win it games.

Eden brought out the weapons!

Sword fight with Grandpa




Blair was the peep jousting champion this year!

Easton decided to go our for track! He ran the 3200 and 1600.









Why?!?
It snowed the day after Eden's birthday!  Mid April and it's snowing???  I was done with snow the beginning of March!  I really hope this doesn't happen again this next year!  It snowed here just a couple days ago (Dec. 26th) and Nathan came up to me and said, "Someone needs to tell mother nature that you are not carpooling this week!"  I swear every week that I drove the middle school kids to school it always snowed!  It was so annoying!  Even Nathan's coworkers started coming in to work and saying, "It must be your wife's week to carpool!"  Sure enough 9/10 times it was!  I'm cursed!

Eden got this sweatshirt from Gma Gretch!  So fitting!


Sitting pretty!

Beau is getting pretty good at most commands: sit, down, roll, touch, shake, high five, sit pretty, come, wait, off, go to bed, chill, crate, heel, let's go.  Easton's eventually taught him through. He's also learned kennel, say hi, leave it, drop it, give (although the last two he's not always willing to do those).



Don't you just love all the faces KK makes...she's got way too many!





This is her reaction to the double chin above.  Haha!



I can't believe KK was about to graduate from Kindergarten!  The year went by way too fast!  I'm glad she got a kindergarten graduation though because she was my only kid that didn't get a preschool graduation.  Oops!  I guess that is what happens when you homeschool for preschool.

So cute!




Blair had her Spring piano recital!  She did so good!





No comments:

Post a Comment