Sunday, March 10, 2024

Dyer football

 Dyer improved quite a bit this year.  It was fun to watch him get better as the season went on.  He ended up playing offensive line.  I think he would have preferred to play on the defensive line like he did last year.  Personally I prefer him on offense.  I always had mixed feeling last year when he was playing defense because I wanted to watch Dyer play but in order for him to play he's team wouldn't have the ball and I wanted his team to have the ball!  This year was so much better (for me)!  Plus his team dominated this year (in regular season) so I'm not sure how much playing time Dyer would have got had he been on defense.










































Dyer's team was undefeated in the regular season.  However, there was another team that was also undefeated in the regular reason.  They never played each other.  Since both teams were undefeated they flipped a coin to see who the number 1 seed would go to.  Dyer's team got the number 2 seed which was annoying because that meant we would have to travel up to the other team's home field.  In the end the other team showed up to win and Dyer's team did not!  It was kind of heart breaking for the boys since most of them were on the Spartan's team last year and won the championship game against most of these same kids.  I guess the other team was out for revenge!  We'll get them next year!











No comments:

Post a Comment