Friday, December 31, 2021

September

Most of these pictures/videos were taken by someone other than me...I'm always in for a surprise to see what new pictures/videos I have on my phone.

Blakely flying her kite




Blakely has way too much fun on our phones...


Not sure what is going on....but slightly funny!







Blair giving Eden a ride

Giving KK a ride

This happens every Sunday on the way home from church!
Honestly this is the best thing for her to do in the car so that she doesn't puke!

Trouble!!!
She definitely had fun dumping out the potato flakes!

Chicken dance!

KK's enjoying preschool


I find myself in the position a lot with this little love bug!




I took Dyer and Easton to the eye doctor to get a check up and to get glasses!

The boys got their eyes dilated...at one time they both had one eye that was back to normal and one that was still dilated! 


Showing off her mad eye skills!

No comments:

Post a Comment