Sunday, January 16, 2022

Blakely turns 8 and gets baptized!

I took pictures a couple weeks before her birthday/baptism to send out invitations for her baptism.

This was the winner!












Right before church.
I had Blair snap a couple pictures but Blakely was a little too impatient.
Gma Gretch sent Blakely a nice corsage to wear on her special day! 



Only picture I took at her baptism!  Oops!


Valerie and Blakely
Roger and William came to Blakely's baptism but didn't come for dinner.



Gpa and Gma Stockton


Gma and Gpa Earnest
My mom changed the second we got home from church so she got her picture taken without her church dress on.


Aren't they cute?!?

Gpa and Gma Kelsey came as well but I didn't get any pictures of them with Blakely since they came for dinner a little later.


We went with a rainbow theme...






Rainbow-ish salad


Blakely really wanted rainbow spaghetti! The purple didn't turn out how I wanted it to.  It looked more dark blue than purple.
We also made some normal spaghetti noodles for those that didn't want rainbow.

 
Rainbow fruit


Rainbow punch

Rainbow cupcakes.  
Blakely wanted the batter to be rainbow as well but I convinced her to just put rainbows on top.



Gpa and Gma Kelsey are in the video...


Baptism candy poster.  I forgot to take an up close picture of it.

Presents!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment