Saturday, January 22, 2022

California Adventure again

 We didn't do a whole lot on our last day.  The main reason we went was to try and get another shot at getting tickets for Rise of the Resistance.  Unfortunately it didn't happen and we were pretty bummed out.  This day was "rainbow" day.  Eden had a rainbow dress so I decided to assign each person a color in the rainbow.



We went on the huge Ferris wheel


I don't remember seeing a screen with pictures so I didn't take a picture when I went on with the kids.

KK really had her heart set on riding this ride so we couldn't leave without her riding it.  I think some of the kids wanted to ride Guardians of the galaxy again so we split up.  Luckily Dyer didn't want to go with them and was stuck with me because once we got to Luigi's I realized that Eden was too short to ride (plus she fell asleep).  Technically Dyer probably shouldn't have watched Eden (not old enough) but I figured as long as she was sleeping it should be fine.  Plus Dyer had someone's phone watch so he could just call me if he needed anything.  Once we got outside the building I could see them so I don't think it was that big of a deal.








No comments:

Post a Comment