Thursday, December 30, 2021

Trouble!

 

My mom got Dyer this really cute but annoying robot for his birthday.  Of course all the kids (especially KK and Eden) LOVE it!

What's on her face you ask?

Well one would hope it was chocolate but let's just say that it definitely didn't smell like chocolate...

I went upstairs to check on Eden and found her like this with clothes on though.  At first I was wondering where she got chocolate from but as I got closer she smelled awful like she puked.  She had just came out of the bathroom as I was walking up the stairs calling for her so I went into the bathroom to investigate...I found some poop on the floor with the rest of it floating in the toilet.  Next to the poop was some soap with teeth marks in it.  So gross!!!  Do they cancel each other out if you eat both of them?!? - Asking for a friend...

She got a nice bath after this and the kid responsible for it had to clean up the bathroom mess.  Seems fair right?

Someone was ready for bed earlier than usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment