Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Easter

Peep jousting:




Championship round!

Dyer ended up winning for the 3rd year in a row!

Easter family picture!
It didn't turn out very well.  The lighting wasn't great.  It looked fine on the camera but when I downloaded the pictures onto the computer they were ridiculously dark.  The individual pictures I took on my phone turned out just fine.  So weird!
Church at home...

I decided to do a countdown until baby #6 comes so I had each of the kids hold up a number.  I meant to get an individual picture of each kid without the number but somehow that slipped my mind.  Oops!  Well, it is what it is I guess...






36.2 weeks!  Only 5 more days until baby #6!

Nathan needed a head shot for his Washington medical license.  I decided to include it on here since everyone else got an individual picture and I didn't want him to feel left out.

The next day I decided to try my hand at doing a pregnancy silhouette shot.  I think it turned out okay.  36.3 weeks!

My goal was to get all caught up on the blog before the baby came.  I just barely made the deadline!  

We are super excited to meet the newest addition to our family.  In less than 24 hours I should be getting induced.  Hopefully she will be here sometime on Friday!  So exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment