Friday, April 10, 2020

Universal Studios Day 2

Day 2: Universal Studios

We spent two days at Universal Studios but honestly we should have done one day.  I thought it would be more similar to Universal Studios Orlando which you can easily spend two days there.  Orlando is way better than Hollywood in my opinion.  There is way more to do at Orlando and they had more things for little kids to do.  I really didn't feel like there was a whole lot of things for McKinley to do.  I was sad that we didn't get to see Waterworld.  We were going to do it on the first day but missed the last show.  We figured we would just do it the next day but as luck would have it (I have the worst luck) the ride closed down that day for repairs...If I would have known that I would have definitely made it a priority to see it on our first day.   

Sorting hat



I guess the boys didn't want any pictures taken of themselves.


The girls are in the very back.

While the big kids rode rides McKinley and I hung out and ate snacks!

McKinley played at the playground.

Again McKinley waited in line to see another character (King Julien) but then got scared once it was her turn.  Luckily Nathan and the rest of the kids were walking by so Blair picked her up and brought her up to get a picture.  That is about as close as she would get though.

The girls had fun at the splash pad.  I think this was McKinley's favorite part but it didn't last very long because she got cold pretty quickly.




Again she is scared of them once she gets close.


As I stated before I have the worst luck... Before we left the park Nathan told all the kids if they walked up all the stairs (345 total) and beat him to the top he would get them a treat at the Three Broomsticks.  The kids took on the challenge and won!  Nathan asked me what dessert I wanted.  I gave him my top choice but he told me to give him two back ups.  He knows how cursed I am.  Well, as luck would have it they were completely out of all 3 choices!  

I did get Voodoo donuts before we entered the park so I guess I can't complain too much! 



No comments:

Post a Comment