Wednesday, April 15, 2020

McKinley turns 3!

McKinley had a great day!  She woke up bright and early and immediately opened her birthday gifts!  She got some princess dress up clothes, water coloring books, and money. 




We decided to take everyone to Six Flags.  We ended up getting season passes but we haven't been back since.  We were hoping to go when Nathan's family was in town but we were sick most of the time they were here.  Once we got better then the whole Covid-19 thing happened and most everything is closed down.  Maybe we'll get use out of them over summer...

The whole crew!


Birthday girl and me

Birthday girl!





She was not a huge fan of this ride.



Valerie had to go on with McKinley.  I tried but they wouldn't let me because I was expecting...I think I would have been fine but whatever!  I should have acted offended that they would suggest that I was pregnant...


Valerie is not a ride person but she was a trooper.  She must love McKinley!


Train ride!
All McKinley talked about wanting to do was ride the train.  I forgot they had this train ride but it was a good thing they did because the big train ride that I was planning on taking her on was closed for the day.




Mr. Will was kind enough to take McKinley on this ride.


and this ride!

Colton took McKinley on the swing ride.  She was basically in tears by the time this ride was over.



She started crying about 3 seconds after this ride started so the man actually stopped the ride to let her off.  I'm not sure why she didn't like this ride but maybe it was because she was still traumatized from the swing ride.

Blakely and Blair

McKinley isn't much of a cake person.  She'll usually lick the frosting off but hardly does she ever eat the cake.  I figured she would do best with mini cupcakes.  She actually ate it the whole thing!



She had to try out another dress.


No comments:

Post a Comment