Monday, April 6, 2020

Universal Studios

Day 1: Universal Studios

Jurassic World ride 




I wasn't planning on going on any rides that McKinley couldn't go on because I was pregnant but Nathan convinced me that I would be fine on this ride.  I did end up going. the next day  I was a little nervous but everything turned out fine.

One of the workers asked if we wanted a family picture.




Blakely got selected at Ollivanders to be matched with her correct wand.
The lady asked Blakely if she was left or right handed but of course Blakely held up her right hand.  Dyer was very concerned because she is actually left handed...







McKinley was so excited to see Poppy but as soon as it was our turn to go say "Hi!" she changed her mind.  Unfortunately once we left she changed her mind again and wanted to go back.  I decided to distract her with with an animal show instead. 



Nathan and Blair

Dyer and Blakely

McKinley and me!
This was really the only ride she could ride and liked.  She HATED the Kung Fu Panda ride and wasn't much of a fan of the Studio Tour.  She had to sit in her own theater seat for the Kung Fu Panda ride which moved with the movie.  You would have thought we were trying to kill her.  She screamed and cried the whole time.  I thought she could sit on my lap but they wouldn't allow it.  I should have known it wasn't going to go very well since she is not a thrill seeker.

Studio Tour
I had no idea what we were getting ourselves into.  I went to Universal Studios when I was younger and vaguely remembered this ride.  I thought it was going to be a relaxing ride around movie sets.  At times it was but there were other parts that were crazy!  McKinley was not a fan and this ride was 60 minutes long!  Once we got back I saw a sign and realized that I probably shouldn't have gone on that ride since I was pregnant.  Oops! 


No comments:

Post a Comment