Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Basketball Blair

I thought Blair did really well this year considering she had never played before.  I'm hoping that she will want to play next year and that I can be more helpful.  It was a little difficult trying to teach her things while being pregnant.  She had a lot of rebounds and some shots on goal.  She did get frustrated with the boys on her team because they hardly passed to the girls on her team.  She did finally score in her last game of the season!



She had a lot of nice shots but most of them just wouldn't fall...




Nice rebound


shot

shot

rebound

shot


rebound


rebound and shot


rebound


rebound and shot


tip off


rebound


rebound


Blair finally getting aggressive
rebound and kind of a shot


shot



rebound


rebound


She shoots (I miss), she scores!!!
I course the one time she actually makes a basket I miss the beginning of the shot...
I'm glad that she finally made a basket because I kept telling her to continue to shoot even though she was missing because it would eventually go in.  This was her last game and it finally happened!


rebound

No comments:

Post a Comment