Saturday, April 11, 2020

Hollywood Star Walk of Fame and LA Zoo

Day three: Hollywood Star Walk of Fame/ LA Zoo

We were thinking about going to Disneyland for a day but when we realized we already used our discounted tickets at Disney World earlier in the year we decided to hold off.  I know Disney is expensive but holy cow.  For a one day ticket for all of us it would have been basically the same price as our discounted tickets for 3-4 days.  Yeah, I'm pretty sure we can wait...

We decided to take the kids to the Chinese Theatre/Hollywood Star Walk of Fame followed by the LA Zoo.

 Darth Vader

Michael Jackson

 Harry Potter

Outside the Chinese Theatre

Michael Jackson

McKinley wanted in on the pictures.  Minnie Mouse

Tinker Bell

Blair took most of these pictures...I have about a thousand pictures because this girl takes multiple pictures of everything!  I narrowed them down quite a bit.


























We got a new computer and I haven't been able to figure out how to download and edit pictures properly yet.  

I had to include this one...I'm not sure what she was taking a picture of but it got her reflection pretty well.


No comments:

Post a Comment