Friday, September 6, 2013

The Two Oldest Strike Again!!!

I told Nathan that I need to stop praying for patience because I'm not sure how much more testing I can handle!  I feel like I'm failing miserably (hence the reason I've been praying for patience) but apparently I need to be careful for what I pray for.  God has definitely been testing me a lot with my kids and I feel like I'm taking several steps back instead of forward and it has been discouraging.  I was hoping God would help me have more patience with my kids with everyday things they do (not listening to me, fighting with each other, yelling, etc.) but instead I feel like God has been giving me crazy trials and I'm not handling them very well.  If you missed my last crazy post feel free to read it (What else could go wrong?)  I guess it is kind of ironic that I would use that as the title of my post because now I know the answer....

Remember these pictures when I started decorating Blair's room....We added a black toddler bed frame and a little night stand since then, but this basically gives you an idea of what it used to look like....








Well all of that now looks like this.....

Paint everywhere-walls, bed, bedding, nightstand, carpet, clothes, toys!  Ribbon off her B.

No valence or book holder!  Broken lamp!

Would you believe that her room was clean the night before!

Picture frames missing?!?  Easton and her trashed the place!

-We threw away three kitchen size garbage bags full of toys!  
-I had a full load and half a load of clothes that I tried to save.  Her bedding's okay for the most part and a couple of clothes but I would say a full load of clothes are trashed (including her brand new dress that she was painting in!)
-We will definitely have to paint the walls and we are trying to decide what to do about the carpet...


Honestly I don't feel like the pictures do it justice, especially the carpet, but you get an idea of what we are dealing with.

In case you were wondering we have tornadoes on the far right and a shooting star on the far left.  There are a lot of other shooting stars throughout the room too!  I should have taken a video of Easton explaining what his pictures were because it was actually pretty funny and cute but we won't tell him that!  


Video of Dyer:

No comments:

Post a Comment