Monday, December 2, 2013

Blakely's Baby Blessing

Blakely got blessed on Nov. 17, 2013.  Nathan's grandparents, dad, and brother were all able to come.  Also, Roger (Valerie's husband) took time off work so he could be there for Blakely's special day.  Roger also came to the Primary program.  I only snapped a couple pictures of Blakely on her special day since we had family in town and I don't know how to be quick when I start a photo shoot.  I dressed Blakely up on another day and took more pictures of her in her blessing outfit.

This was taken on my phone that is why the quality isn't very good.  I just love Blakely's sweet smile though so I had to include it.

She sure loves her tongue.

Another smile

Dad and Blakely.  
I wish I would have gotten a picture of Nathan, Blakely, and I.  Also, a picture of the whole family together.  

Grandma Stockton, Blakely, Nathan, and Grandpa Stockton.
I wish I would have gotten a picture with Layne (Nathan's Dad) and Andy but they didn't come back to the house after church.

 Two weeks later:



I just love sleeping babies.




No comments:

Post a Comment