Saturday, August 31, 2013

End of Washington Trip

We met up with Shannah at a park for a couple hours.  Again, I brought my camera but only managed to take one picture...

Blair and Savannah

Valerie flew up to help me with the car ride back home!  Such a lifesaver!  

We took the kids to the library for the summer program.


Kadyn got picked to go up and help with a magic trick.

Then, Ashlyn got picked to help with another magic trick.  
I wasn't surprised that one of the kids got picked since there were 7 kids with us and the odds were pretty good but I was surprised that two got picked and they were from the same family!

Dyer was so tired he fell asleep in Valerie's arms.  I definitely had to document this because this rarely ever happens.

The rest of the pictures are from Valerie's camera.  We all know how bad I am at remembering to take pictures!
We even managed to put Dyer in the car without waking him, took him out of the car without waking him, and put him on a bed at my Dad's house without waking him.  He must have been exhausted!

Hanging out with Grandpa

One happy little guy after his long nap!

Comparing our bellies!  I should have made my dad turn sideways like me so we could have gotten a better comparison.  

Feeding the fish

Raiding Grandma's garden!


Stopping for lunch at "Old McDonald's".  The kids were pretty well behaved on the way home but I'm still glad that Valerie insisted that she ride down with me because I was so exhausted about three hours from home and could hardly keep my eyes open.  It was definitely nice to have another driver.  Plus, Dyer got car sick and Valerie cleaned him up for me!  Thanks Valerie!

No comments:

Post a Comment