Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Visiting Family

The kids and I made a quick trip up to visit my family.  We first stopped in to see my sister, Jacqui, and her family.  Good thing my sister takes lots of pictures otherwise I wouldn't have had a single one from visiting her.  We stayed for two nights but were really only there for one day.  The kids had a blast swimming in their pool and of course getting dirty.

Blair and Kadyn

Dyer and Adisyn

Kadyn and I


We left my sister's house early in the morning so we could hang out with my brother, Wade, and his family for a couple hours before he had to leave for work.

Emery, Dyer, Kannon, Blair, and Easton

I only got this picture because my sister in law, Mykle, was taking pictures of the kids so I grabbed my camera too!

It would have been nice to stay longer but I had to get to Washington for my 10 year reunion the next evening.  I'm excited that we (hopefully) will all be together for Thanksgiving this year.  This will be the first time all the cousins will be together!  It should be fun (and a little crazy)!

No comments:

Post a Comment