Sunday, January 29, 2023

October 2022

 

Somehow they both ended up in my bed...



Pumpkin Patch:
We met up with some friends at the pumpkin patch.


Blakely and Eden






















I took my kids and 2 other kids with me into the maze.  It took way too long and I wasn't sure we were ever going to find our way out but eventually we found the exit!

































We made sugar cookies but I forgot to take pictures until most were already eaten!


I took the 3 youngest and our neighbor downtown to trick or treat.  It was crazy busy but I think the girls had fun.  

Blakely's costume/inflater decided to stop working as soon as we got to the first person handing out candy...I thought maybe the batteries ran out?  Blakely tried on the costume a couple times for fun but not for very long so I just thought the inflator just sucked the juice out of the batteries and we would need to bring extras on Halloween night.  When we got home we changed the batteries but nothing happened.  I check the charge on the batteries and they were still good.  The inflater just went out...We brought it back to the store hoping to get a replacement but there were no inflatable dinosaurs anywhere.  Plus, since it was so late in the season we couldn't find anything Jurassic Park/World to replace it with.  So Blakely ended up stealing Dyer's costume for Halloween and we bought Dyer something completely different.  Dyer was the odd one out.


Of course we had to carve a pumpkin to complete our theme.



Instead of dressing up for Halloween, KK's class did a mad scientist day!

Trying out my costume/wig.

We had spooky eyeball tacos for Halloween.

Here's the Jurassic Park/World gang plus random Fortnite skeleton dude!
KK as Beta (Blue's baby-Blakely was supposed to be Blue), Eden as a Pterodactyl, Blair as Soyona Santos (Villain in last movie), Easton as Dr. Alan Grant, Nathan as Owen Grady, me as Claire Dearing, Blakely as T-Rex (was supposed to be Dyer's costume), and Dyer as a random Fortnite skeleton.

About 20-30 minutes after we left to go trick or treating Blakely's inflator went out with this costume...So annoying!  I will never buy an inflatable costume again!  They aren't cheap and apparently they don't last long either.  So disappointing!

No comments:

Post a Comment