Sunday, February 26, 2023

Blair basketball

 Blair had a challenging time with her basketball team.  They weren't very good...They lost every game. However I think they improved as the season when on!  Blair definitely improved and has been working on her skills since basketball ended.  She is very coachable and works hard!  I think Blair was the star player on her team.  Blair is athletic which helps but this was only her second time playing basketball (the other time was right before Covid happened).  I wish we would have gotten her in basketball earlier...

Rebound

Another rebound

Nice shot but it didn't go in either time...


Blair wins the tip off
I find it so weird that she is tipping off the ball and for the most part playing down low.  She's about an inch shorter than me (right now) and I was always the point guard and one of the shortest players on the court!

I'm not sure why this video is sideways....Although she turned over the ball she got a nice jump ball!

Knocking the ball out!  Blair's a hard worker!

She shoots, she scores!!!

Nice rebound!


Basket!

 


Rebound


Rebound

Jump ball but she did a good job of ripping it though.

Steal

She didn't make it but it was a nice shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment