Monday, February 27, 2023

November 2022

 

I got my Christmas present early!


Veterans Day Concert-Blakely 3rd grade
Blakely (2nd from left)






First snowfall!


This is what we woke up to...


Eden loved playing in the snow!

Blair helped her make a snowman before she had to leave for school.


She fell asleep on our way home from picking up the elementary school kids.

Eden's now at the age where she doesn't think she needs to take a nap anymore...I try to put her down about 2 hours before I need to pick up the kids but of course she doesn't end up taking a nap then.  However, I keep finding her fast asleep later in the day, which isn't ideal for anyone.




She's super cute when she's sleeping though!  I wish I had her eyelashes!

We had a very small Thanksgiving this year.  I thought Nathan's family was coming over but it ended up just being Nathan's mom and step dad.  It was nice though!

The kids help grandma made a fruit and veggie turkey tray.  So cute!





KK was pretty stoked she got a turkey leg this year!  She may or may not have rubbed it in her siblings faces...



Two days after Thanksgiving we started decorating for Christmas.  Honestly I feel like we were behind...  Apparently here in Idaho people start putting up their Christmas lights around Halloween!  So weird!  Last week I saw some people finally taking down their Christmas lights...We are almost in March!
I'm not sure I ever got a picture of our new star on top of the tree.  Oops!  We ordered it about a week or two after we put up the tree.

The next snow fall the kids went out and built a larger snowman!

Sleeping on our walk to pick up the elementary school kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment