Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Shannah comes to visit!

Shannah came out to visit with her daughter Sydney.  It was a short but sweet visit.  I thought I took more pictures and I thought Shannah sent me some of us together on the beach, but for some reason I can't seem to find them....I'm wondering if they are on my old phone.  I'll have to charge it and check...


On Saturday we took the kids to the Gulfarium.  This was Easton's first time which is kind of funny since this was probably Blakely's 5th time. 

Blair was so excited to take pictures/videos but I guess I should have given her more instructions.  Apparently she didn't push the button down hard enough most of the time so she was pretty disappointed when we downloaded her pictures and there were only a handful of what she attempted to take.  In a way I'm glad because I thought for sure I was going to have a million pictures because she thinks she needs to take pictures of everything!  And not just one picture of everything but about 50 pictures of the same thing.  

On Monday we took the youngest girls to the beach to play for a little bit.  Sydney was a little unsure at first but ended up having fun and didn't want to leave.  Her and Blakely really hit it off and I wish we lived closer so they could hang out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment