Thursday, July 17, 2014

Fairytale Town and other random pictures on my phone

Blair has been begging me to take her to Fairytale Town for forever now.  I wanted to take her around her birthday but things got super busy so we had to wait.  I remembered my camera but for some strange reason I forgot it in the car and I didn't realize it until we were already in the park.  I really didn't want to drag all the kids back to the car so I just took some pictures on my phone instead.  It turned out to be a great day.  The weather was nice, there wasn't too many people, and the kids had a blast!  The best part was we didn't have to pay since we are military!  I guess military get in free from memorial day to labor day.  The kids are already asking to go back.

Going down the slide together.  I was a little too slow taking the picture.  

Easton and Blair are so competitive with each other!

Inside King Arthur's Castle.

Wizard of Oz

Miss Blakely chilling in the stroller.

Leaving Fairytale town.

Random pictures from my phone...
Easton shaved his head with my razor in the shower!?!  I'm glad he didn't cut himself.  I was just telling him earlier that day that I needed to cut his hair.  Apparently I need to keep those thoughts to myself so he doesn't take matters into his own hands.  What's also funny/annoying is that I was just telling my neighbor (Rebel) that I needed to get the kids' yearly pictures taken.  Yes, we waited about a month so his hair could grow out a little.  Thank goodness for faux hawks so we could kind of hide his bold spot!

This is how we roll in the Kelsey house!  Dyer used to conveniently forget to put his underwear on after he used the bathroom and on this particular day he fell asleep without his underwear on!  Dyer's also famous for putting his underwear on backwards (think thong and you have the right idea)!  I keep forgetting to get a picture of it.  

I found Blakely sleeping like this one day.  Totally does not look comfortable!  I really wanted to get a picture of her about a month ago when she kept falling asleep sitting up.  Her legs were hanging out the side of the crib and her face was smashed up against the crib.  I can't imagine why she kept waking up.  I really wanted to run and grab my camera but I felt bad leaving her in that position when she was trying so hard to sleep.    

I love moments like this!  
They don't happen all that frequently but when they do, they sure are special.  I was lucky to catch this moment on the way to school.

Camp out in the playroom!

The other day Blair was telling Nathan about some bracelets I bought her that day.  Nathan asked her, "why do you think mom bought those for you?"  I'm pretty sure Nathan was looking for the answer, "Because she loves me!" but instead Blair said, "Because I'm AWESOME!"  

No comments:

Post a Comment