Monday, June 30, 2014

Easton's Birthday!

Easton turned 7 this year.  I made cupcakes for his baseball team the night before and some for his class at school the day of.

Baseball cupcakes

School cupcakes-girls

School cupcakes-boys

girl and boy cupcake

Easton wanted to go to Chuck E Cheese for his birthday.

Valerie didn't end up coming so I got to hang out with Dyer.  It was really nice to spend some time with him.

Blair

Birthday boy!

Easton really wanted to do the ticket blaster for his birthday.  Luckily our kids think you can only do it once a year around your birthday.  Haha!  I'm not going to correct that one.

All ready to go!

Ticket Blaster!

The little cheater did pretty well.  I didn't realize until I was looking back at the video that I think he picked up the 1000 ticket.  Oops!  The worker didn't say anything so I guess it was okay?



Luckily we had just enough left over cupcakes from his team and class so I didn't have to whip anything up.

Finally opening gifts!  The poor boy had to wait all day long!

I love Blair and Easton's reaction!


Thanks Grandpa and Grandma Whiting!


Thanks Gma!


I guess she is saving it for later!

Thanks Valerie!

Thanks Grandma Gretch!

Easton had a wonderful birthday and was definitely spoiled!

No comments:

Post a Comment