Monday, July 15, 2013

Chuck E. Cheese

The kids all got sick right after we got back from our vacation.  They all had fevers and Easton was complaining that his throat hurt.  The all took naps (Blair and Dyer took 2!) all day Monday so I got lots of things done (laundry, car cleaned out, vacuumed, and washed).  I even got a 30 min. nap too!  As much as I don't like my kids being sick it was actually a very quiet and enjoyable day.  

We had to do tons of errands all day Tuesday and the kids were really good so I decided to treat them to Chuck E Cheese the next day.

Dyer and Chuck E Cheese.  
I think Dyer rode this ride at least 10 times.  He loved that he got his picture taken with this ride.

Easton

Easton and I playing a game together.

Blair won the jackpot and got 489 tickets!

30 Week picture!  
As of yesterday 7/14/2013 I only have 9 more weeks to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment