Sunday, October 1, 2017

Random

If my kids are constantly taking pictures of themselves, does that mean that I don't take enough pictures and need to do a better job?









Poor Blakely!  
She stepped on a plastic bin to try and reach her clothes hanging up in her closet and she fell through and cut herself on sharp pieces of plastic.  A few days later I bought an extension bar so now all her clothes are at her height.  No more climbing for her.  

McKinley turns 5 months!  The kids absolutely adore her!

My kids love posing for pictures and they (Blair) love taking pictures on my phone.



We went to the end of the summer reading program at the library.  They had some animal adventure program with some interesting animals.  This is a kinkajou.  


Legos at the library
Easton's master piece

Blair's master piece

I got these inflatable soccer goals on sale at walmart.  I thought the kids would have fun with these but it seemed as though I was torturing them.  Maybe when the weather gets cooler we will try again!






Breakfast in bed!  Easton was so sweet.  I wasn't feeling well (head cold) the night before so he decided that he would wake up early (he set his alarm) and make me breakfast!  

I tried to rest but this is how most of my day went....
Valerie heard that I was sick and decided she needed to come out and help.  Haha!

The kids wanted to help clean for Valerie's arrival!

Such great helpers!

And she's here!



The boys decided that they wanted to play football!
Dyer at tryouts

Easton's first day of practice!

No comments:

Post a Comment