Sunday, October 8, 2017

1st day of school

The week leading up to school starting I was thinking that the summer went by way too fast and I wasn't ready for the kids to go back to school.  However, the day before school started the kids were horrible!!!  I swear they were fighting non stop all day long.  After that long day I was soooo ready for them to go and give me a break!  
Ready for school!

Easton-5th grade

Blair-3rd grade

Dyer-1st grade

Blakely-preschool
If you ask Blakely she will tell you that she goes to home school!

Valerie was here for their first day!

Waiting for the bus

Group picture.  If I would have known that I was going to get my picture taken I would have not been in my pjs.

We saw a random dragonfly on Nathan's car.

Easton sure loves his baby sister.

And they're off...

Someone's a little too excited!  
Like I said they were horrible the day before so we needed a little break from them.


I was trying to throw Blakely in the air but I forgot how much bigger she is now...

Nathan had the morning off and was finally able to see the kids off on their first day of school.

Valerie and McKinley
We briefly met up with Jen Gapinski and her three little ones at the base park.  Jen just got back from Japan.  We knew them back in California.

No comments:

Post a Comment