Sunday, October 8, 2017

McKinley at 6 months!

McKinley is basically a pro at sitting up!  Every once in a while after sitting up for what seems like forever she will try and look behind her at something and randomly fall over.


I couldn't get her Dr. Appointment at 6 months so she'll have it at 7 months!


McKinley started sleeping in the girls room but she kept waking up a lot at night so she's been mostly back in our room.  Sometimes I have her take naps in the girls room.  Once she starts sleeping through the night again I'll try and move her back.  This has been difficult transitioning her because every one else (minus Blair for a couple months) have had their own room as a baby.  

 McKinley is definitely a mommy's girl!  She loves most everyone as long as I'm holding her and will give big smiles.  She lets some people hold her but generally as soon as she sees me she reaches out for me to grab her.  I have a hard time getting things done when she is awake because she cries anytime I'm further than a 3 foot radius from her.  She watches me like a hawk!


 She is still a slow eater and she doesn't eat a whole lot!  She will generally eat about 1/2 a thing of baby food a day but it takes forever!  She prefers to play and suck on the belt buckle than her food.  She enjoys eating baby puffs and yogurt melts.

Recently breast feeding has been taking a long time too because she is always distracted!  If someone is around (which is most of the time) she has to know what they are doing.



I got her to say "Mama"

Just for fun who does McKinley look the most alike???



Easton 6 months



Blair 6 months
Dyer 6 months


 Blakely 6 months

No comments:

Post a Comment