Sunday, July 9, 2017

Pinewood Derby

For the pinewood derby every family was asked to bring a snack that had something to do with race cars and they would be judged.  I found a cute race car made of cupcakes.  I thought I had a great chance of winning until I found out that Nathan was the judge...I guess he didn't want people to think he was favoring me....lame!  Oh well, it was fun to make!


This year siblings were able to make and race derby cars as well.  

Blair and Blakely made a "Barbie" looking car.  It was cute but the wheel broke off the morning of and when they went to race their car the wheel fell off again.  

Dyer made a Darth Vader car.  It was cute and he won the one and only race he competed in.

Easton made an Ankylosaurus car this year.  He didn't do nearly as well this year as last year but Nathan didn't have as much time this year to help him with all the tricks.  They were still working on it the morning of the race.



I didn't get to see Blair or Dyer compete because I had to step out and feed McKinley.

No comments:

Post a Comment