Sunday, April 24, 2016

Gma's Visit!

My mom came for a visit late February/early March.  It's always fun to hang out with my mom and I wish it happened more often.  
At the beach.  I should have taken her the day before because it was way better weather.

Of course we had to take her to see live alligators!


We went for a bike ride and my mom didn't fall or crash!  Plus she even wore a helmet which is BIG since she hates messing up her hair. 

We took her to see Zootopia. 

We went on a Pirate Cruise.




Dyer got a gold coin for helping out!








The girls won the contest so the boys had to clean up the water mess!

Blakely couldn't resist a mop her size so she decided to help out the boys.

Dyer



Easton

While the boys cleaned the girls got their faces painted.

Blakely was so excited!





Sword fighting!





The girls got to hula hoop while the boys got their faces painted.

Dyer

Easton
Do you notice Blakely in the background?  Yeah, she wanted to get her face painted again!  She was a little upset when she found out she wasn't going to get her face painted again...

Sexy Gma!

Dad hula hoop contest...


Nathan won!!!!

Mom hula hoop contest... I tied for 1st!  I guess they weren't going to wait all day for one of us to stop...

Story time.

Tired little girl.

Pulling up the treasure


Treasure!











No comments:

Post a Comment