Saturday, November 2, 2013

Ward Halloween Party

So Nathan is basically my hero and figured out a way to get back all my deleted pictures.  It only cost us some money to do it but in my opinion so worth it!  YAY!!! Back to blogging we go....

Our Ward Halloween Party was really early this year (Oct.12th).  The kids had a fun time playing games and getting candy!

Queen Ashley, Fairy Princess Blakely, Knight Easton, Princess Blair, and Dragon Dyer
Nathan had to work that day so he came a little later.

Valerie made Blakely's costume.  Didn't she do such a great job?


Valerie with the kids.  Valerie was a fairy Godmother (if you ask Dyer, she was a good witch).

The King finally arrived!

Second time I got Valerie to hold Blakely!  Nathan went to get food and my shirt (sparkles) kept scratching poor Blakely's face.  I had to hand her off so I wouldn't hurt her anymore.

Family Picture!  This was the best one we got!

One with Valerie of course!


No comments:

Post a Comment