Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Child Family Visit

My sister and her family came to visit for a few days.  It was great to see them and the trip definitely went by way too fast.

 Friday: Girls Shopping Trip/Park
We went shopping at the outlets for a few hours before we had to pick Easton up from school.  Bradyn was nice enough to watch Kadyn, Dyer, and Adisyn so we didn't have to bring everyone shopping.


We also went to the park until we left because of a bunch of crazy teenagers.

Dyer and I riding a tandem trike.


 Saturday: Day at the Zoo!
The boys!

The girls!

Posing with the lion.

Looking at some monkeys (Dyer's favorite!)

I like how everyone in jac's fam (minus Ashlyn) is kissing? a goose.


Easton crawling through meerkat hole.

Adisyn and I

Dyer hitching a ride on the tortoise.

Video of the kids at the petting zoo:


Blair giving Ashlyn a ride on the tractor.

Video of Blair pushing Easton around on the tractor:

Easton and Dyer

Blair

Videos of the kangaroos:


Polar Bear

Uncle Brandyn giving Dyer a shoulder ride.

Lion

Auntie Jacqui's turn to give Dyer a shoulder ride.


Brandyn watched all the kids so Jac and I could go and get a pedicure.  Thanks Brandyn!

Sunday we had a "special" stake conference (we already had stake conference earlier this year) where we got to hear from Elder Quentin L. Cook.  


Monday: Egg Hunt
Jac and Brandyn went to 6 flags while I watched all the kids.  I thought it might be fun for them to have something to do so I did an egg hunt for them.  They were all pretty excited!


The door bell rang and this is what they found!



Kadyn and Ashlyn with their eggs.

Blair and her eggs.


Dyer found an egg!

Easton got a couple!  He wasn't in any hurry to get outside so he only got a couple.


 I think Kadyn was the most excited about the egg hunt!  

I hope you all had fun!  Come back and visit again!



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for letting us come, we had fun! Minus the drive!

    ReplyDelete