Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Update

We celebrated Nathan's birthday on the 10th!  This was the only picture I got since he opened all his gifts before his actual birthday.  I guess I'm rubbing off on him.  I made a new turtle cheesecake since I couldn't find my original recipe and it turned out pretty good.  Eventually I found the recipe and I think we might combine the two and hopefully have the best turtle cheesecake ever!  We had the Wards come over for cake and ice cream.
Nathan blowing out his only candle.  I forgot to pick up candles but I found one!


Video of Easton and Blair helping Dyer out of his crib:

Dyer is now in a toddler bed!  It was only a matter of time before Dyer finally figured out how to climb out of his crib on his own.  In the mean time he got plenty of help from Blair and Easton the last two weeks.  Blair really doesn't like it when people are sleeping and she really doesn't like it when people take naps.  Lately when Dyer goes down for his nap and he starts crying (usually doesn't last that long) Blair feels it is her duty to go and rescue him.  She opens his door and somehow helps him out of his crib.  I get so mad at her because Dyer still needs to take naps!  She reassures me every time, "Don't worry mommy, I catcheded Dyer so he didn't falled!"  Thank you Blair!

Dyer finally climbed out of his crib on his own Monday morning and started knocking on the door while yelling my name.  My sister and her family were in town so I didn't want to transition him yet in case he had a hard time with it.  We started yesterday for his nap and bedtime and he was basically perfect.  Hopefully he takes after Easton (not Blair) and it will be a smooth transition.

One of Blair's favorite things to do right now is to give people noogies.  She likes to say it while she is doing it, but unfortunately she doesn't say it right and it comes out as if she is saying the "N" word.  It was really embarrassing when she was doing this at the store a couple weeks ago.  Blair does not have a quite voice and so it basically sounded like she was yelling the "N" word all around the store.  I kept correcting her but it only lasted once or twice before she reverted back to her original word.

Easton finally got to meet the principal last week.  He went there in the morning to get a band bracelet for having perfect attendance.  He must have liked the principal and wanted to get to know her a little better because about an hour later he got sent down there for punching a girl in his class in the nose.  I called Nathan to let him know.  One of Nathan's co workers was joking around asking if it was because the girl stole his blue crayon!  Unfortunately that wasn't too far from the truth.  Easton apparently couldn't find his basket of crayons/markers and asked the girl if she had it.  She told him no but I guess Easton thought she said yes.  When she wouldn't give it to him he punched her in the nose.  SERIOUSLY!!!  He definitely got in trouble for that.

I went in and got another ultrasound at almost 14 weeks and as far as they can tell they are thinking baby #4 is a girl!  I guess we will find out for sure in about 4 1/2 - 5 weeks.  We haven't really told the kids yet just in case baby #4 turns out to be a boy.  I've been sick free for about 10 days now!  I still get nauseous here and there but I feel so much better now! 


No comments:

Post a Comment