Thursday, March 7, 2013

The Jungle

Easton had a week off for winter break so we were able to do some fun things before we all got sick.  One thing we did was go to The Jungle.  The kids had a blast but I thought it was dirty and really dark in there.  Plus, the food was a bit on the expensive side and it wasn't good.  I'm glad we went but I doubt we will be going back.  I probably have negative things to say about it because I was hoping it would be like The Kids Club (Jungle place) I took the kids to when I was home visiting my family.  It was basically the same concept, but we got a lot less for the same amount of money.  I was disappointed.

Blair

Easton

Dyer

Valerie

Video of Easton and Dyer playing in the ball pit:

Easton and Dyer

Video of the kids on the merry go round:
A quarter wouldn't work on this ride.  You had to have a token, but we were too lazy to go exchange the quarters since most of the rides took quarters.  Valerie instead pushed the kids around.  They still had fun and they got multiple rides!

Dyer playing in a game

Video of Dyer:


No comments:

Post a Comment