Tuesday, April 6, 2021

January


Nathan got a long board for Christmas!

This is happening more and more every day.

Dadadada

Blair decided that she wanted to room with Blakely now instead of Eden so we rearranged a lot of things and people!  I took the bed from Dyer's room which was the bottom part of the bunk bed and moved it into Blair's room.  The girls wanted two single beds but once we got them in there they realized they wouldn't have any room so we put them into a bunk bed.  We moved all of Blakely's clothes and dresser into their room.

Since I took Dyer's bed from him I decided to give him the loft bed that Blakely and McKinley were using as bunk beds.  I really didn't want to take the bed apart so I moved all of Dyer's things into what used to be Blakely and McKinley's room.  I think this room works better for him with his drums and the closet is smaller so it works better with just one kid.


McKinley and Eden moved into Dyer's old room.  I think McKinley is excited to be the oldest sister and the boss of her room!  She's currently on the pop up trundle bed which will work while we are here in California but eventually we'll probably be getting a real bed/bunk beds once Eden is old enough to be in a big girl bed.



I have to sneak pictures and videos of Dyer...



Another video of McKK making Eden laugh.



Blair stealing my phone.

Dyer and Blakely have to do one miscellaneous things for school each week.  It can basically be anything you want like crafts, baking, experiments, etc.

They decided to make sugar cookies this week. 




The other kids got in on the action as well but I only got a picture of Easton.  For some reason the kids picked a bunch of Halloween cookie cutters.


Eden's newest trick: clicking her tongue.



The kids have way too much fun with my phone!

No comments:

Post a Comment