Monday, April 5, 2021

Eden at 8 months

Eden's first two bottom teeth finally broke through!  I think this is why she's been getting up so much during the night! She's also been biting me while nursing...ouch!


She's started saying dadada and bababa!  I'm trying to get her to say mama but she usually just says dadada.



She did really well on our trip to Idaho (first long road trip).  She's now been to California, Nevada, and Idaho.


Stinky face!
This is her newest trick!


Nothing else has really changed...
still my happy smiley baby!

I took this photo when I was 36 weeks pregnant with Eden (1 week before she was born).  I thought it would be fun to do some more silhouettes when Eden was 36 weeks old (I believe she was closer to 38 weeks though)... 



She's officially been outside longer than she was inside!



No comments:

Post a Comment