Saturday, April 3, 2021

Christmas Letter

So we made a Christmas letter but then ran out of time to send it before we went out of town.  Once we got home we forgot about it so it never got sent.  Oops!  I guess it doesn't really matter because with COVID not a whole lot happened...


From Eden's Perspective

(To the tune of Fresh Prince of Bel -Air) 


Now, this is a story all about how

Our life got flipped-turned upside down

And I'd like to take a minute

Just sit right there

I'll tell you how I was born as the Pandemic was declared


In Fairfield, California born and raised

On the blanket was where I spent most of my days

Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool

While my momma was teachin' my sibs in home school

Then my sis McKK who was up to no good

Started making me laugh as hard as she could

I got a few months older and my mom declared

She said, "we're movin' your crib with your sister Blair Bear"


I whined for my dad and when he came near

I learned that he was awarded teacher of the year

If anything I knew this award was rare

But I thought, "Nah, forget it" and I puked in his hair


I zoomed high school with Easton which started at 8

And I yelled to Dyer Jace, "Yo bro, change me later"

Blakely played bass in School of Rock band

On the keyboard was Blair

Dyer on drums, while Easton strummed with care


Love,

The Kelseys


Nathan, Ashley, Easton (13), Blair (11), Dyer (9), Blakely (7), McKinley (3), and Eden (8 months)


No comments:

Post a Comment