Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Halloween!

This year our theme was Harry Potter!


McKinley went as Hedwig (Harry Potter's owl)


Here are the kids right before we were leaving to go trick or treating.



Nathan dressed up as professor Lupin.  At one point I was thinking about dressing up as Tonks (she eventually marries Lupin).  Then I was going to dress up as a bird cage and carry McKinley on me as if she was in a bird cage.  However, since I wasn't going to be at our ward's truck or treat I didn't bother with a costume.  When I was in Washington shopping with my mom I came across this Harry Potter shirt and decided this was going to be my Halloween costume this year.  Kind of lame but at least it went along with the theme right?

The kids came home with tons of candy!  In fact we still have Halloween candy.

Blair went as Ginny Weasley.
We attempted to dye her hair red with Kool-aid.  It worked better than I thought it would and it also washed out better than I thought it would too!


Blakely went as Hermione Granger

Dyer took off his robe before I could get a picture and of course he refused to put it back on.  I'm actually shocked that he let me take his picture but the agreement was he had to have a handful of candy in his picture!  Silly boy!  Dyer went as Ron Weasley.  We also dyed his hair.  

Easton also took off his robe before I could get a picture.  Luckily I was able to get him to put the glasses back on at least.  We probably should have dyed his hair too but he didn't care so I didn't care!  Easton went as Harry Potter.  Originally I wanted Dyer to be Harry Potter and Easton to be Draco Malfoy but Dyer insisted that Valerie be Ms. Weasley so he could be her son.  Once Dyer has made up his mind there is no changing it...

Valerie was Ms. Weasley 
Ron (Dyer) and Ginny's (Blair) mom.


No comments:

Post a Comment