Wednesday, August 16, 2017

McKinley at 3 months

Now that the kids are back in school my goal is to get this blog updated!  I'm only three months behind....

Still has her blue eyes!  Hopefully she will keep them.

Such a sad face!

McKinley's birthmark!  
I don't think I have documented it yet.  Dr. Napier told us at her 2 month appointment that they now think that this type of birthmark is from part of the placenta attaching itself to the baby.  They say that it should grow for the first 9 months (similar to a placenta) but eventually it will shrink and become less noticeable.  By about 2 years old we won't really see it at all.  

This is the exact face she makes when we are in the car.  She still hates the car with a passion!

She still gets up at least once a night to eat.

She is smiling and cooing so much more now!

She is still my best baby at tummy time!  


No comments:

Post a Comment