Thursday, August 17, 2017

Indoor soccer

Easton and Blair both played indoor soccer over the summer.  I didn't do a good job of taking videos this year.  Most of the time I forgot my camera but it was also difficult to take videos when you have a baby to hold.  We missed two games because we were on vacation visiting family.


Blair had a rough year this year for indoor.  I think they only had one game where everyone was there.  Most of the time they didn't have any subs.  One game they only had three players.  Blair's coach was really nice (he's in our ward at church) but I'm pretty sure that Blair didn't learn a thing.  Blair did end up with 1 goal though!  Blair decided not to play outdoor soccer this year either.  She wants to try ballet!  Hopefully I can get that started sooner rather than later. 

Blair's pretty quick and hustles a lot







Easton did really well this year.  He had a great coach that also taught him to play offense as well as defense.  He ended up scoring 2 goals!  I was hoping that playing indoor would entice him to play outdoor soccer instead of football but he decided to give football a try this year.



No comments:

Post a Comment