Sunday, May 8, 2016

Strawberry picking

Blair's best friend, Kiera, and her family invited us to go berry picking with them a couple weeks ago.  We picked about 22 lbs of strawberries and made regular strawberry jam and jalapeno strawberry jam.  The kids had a good time even though I'm pretty sure we all got really muddy feet.  Dyer was the only smart one to bring his rain boots!  Actually Dyer wears his rain boots every where and with everything (even shorts)!  I'm actually surprised he hasn't tried to wear them to church yet!

This is what Dyer did almost the whole time.  Splashing through the mud!

I got stuck in the mud, stepped out of my flip flop, and almost fell in the mud.  Both my feet were caked with mud by the time we were finished!


Blakely did pretty well about not eating the strawberries but she still manage to sneak a few!


Blair and Kiera


Easton and Dyer 

Blair and Kiera



No comments:

Post a Comment