Sunday, May 8, 2016

Easter

The kids were going to go to the local egg hunt but it ended up getting cancelled because of the rain.  They told people to come to City Hall to collect eggs.  I took the kids thinking that they would get about 5 eggs each.  They each came away with a gallon sized ziploc bag full of eggs (about 20 eggs)!  Blakely even got a special egg and got this fun Easter basket full of goodies on top of her 20 eggs.  Is it bad that I almost hope that it gets rained out every year?  We were in and out in less than 5 minutes and I'm sure they got way more eggs than they would have if they had the hunt.    


I'm not sure what happened but I didn't get a single picture on Easter.  I guess having 9:00 church makes it kind of difficult to take pictures while quickly having an egg hunt and getting ready for church.  Next year I might wait and have the egg hunt after church.  That way I won't be too rushed to get pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment