Sunday, March 20, 2016

Random Pics

So apparently I took some pictures in July when we moved here.  I finally downloaded some pictures that I took on my phone and found some!

Local park.  
There aren't very many parks here in Niceville.  It took me a couple months before I finally found some others.  This is a really nice park (It's enclosed and has a splash pad too!) but it is only opened on certain days and hours.  This is definitely something I miss about California!  There were tons and tons of parks in Vacaville.  

Splash pad next to a shopping center.  I didn't know they had one so we weren't prepared, but I let the kids go in with their clothes anyways.  Dyer's pants got bleached a little bit though...Oops!

First catch for Easton!

First catch for Blair!  
Dyer wasn't very happy that he had to share his fishing pole with Blair while Nathan worked on Blair's!

Dyer's first catch!

Nathan's first crab!

Sisterly love!

The kids love being able to draw on their chalk boards in their rooms.  Easton drew these dinosaurs in the girls room.

Alligators!  
They have a local restaurant over in Destin that have alligators.  You can feed them if you want.  The kids enjoyed feeding them.  Don't worry though you don't get close to them at all.  They give you basically a fishing pole and you drop the line over the railing to feed them.  They also have an albino alligator there too!




Feeding the gators

This one is blurry but cute!  Too bad Dyer wasn't in it.





These two sure love each other!

Valerie came for a visit in August!

Blakely and Dyer enjoying the ride!

While Valerie was here Nathan and I celebrated our 11th anniversary.  We went over to Destin for a weekend getaway.  We went Parasailing!  It was so fun.  We saw a school of rays.  Luckily we weren't the couple that got dropped in the water just feet from some sharks!  Scary!  Before we went we asked the lady at the ticket counter if we get wet.  We wanted to know if we should change into our swimsuits or just stay in our clothes.  She told us that we would probably just get our feet wet when they lowered us down.  We decided to stay in our clothes.  That was a mistake.  We were the first to go and we got dunked in the water.  I was so shocked that I got so much water in my mouth!  So gross!  After parasailing we went snorkeling and saw a bunch of fun fish.  I did better this time than when we were on our cruise in 07.  Later that night we took a sunset dolphin cruise.  It was neat to see the dolphins come so close to the boat.  The next morning we went to the Gulfarium.  I always enjoy aquariums and zoo!






I have videos too but for some reason I can't figure out how to get them off Nathan's phone like it did the pictures.


   

I had to take a picture of this because this is a size 2 outfit that Blakely (not yet two) is wearing and it is skin tight.  She only got one wear out of this outfit!

All dressed up and ready to go!


First day of soccer games.  Easton's team had a bye because they had an odd number of teams.

Blair's game wasn't until the afternoon.

It's blurry but this Chicka is all ready to go with the heels and purse!

Blakely and her horsey!


Watching Easton's game with Daddy!

Blakely

Kelsey Kids (Easton's even in the background!  #5)

No comments:

Post a Comment