Saturday, May 25, 2013

Dinosaur Party

Easton wanted a Dinosaur party at our house.  He invited several friends but only two showed up. : (  It didn't faze Easton at all!  Thank goodness!  It was probably because his two best buddies (Nicholas and Ian) were the ones who showed up.  It was definitely a lot more relaxing with just five kids (my three kids plus Easton's two friends) but I'll admit I was a little upset that more friends didn't show up.  I'm glad they didn't all show up because that probably would have been hectic but a couple more would have been nice.

Nathan had the day off so he helped me set up for the party.  We had the party in the backyard.




 The kids made volcanoes and we erupted them.  I thought it was pretty funny because all the boys started moving way back as if they thought it was going to be a big explosion.

Video of their volcanoes erupting:

They all thought it was pretty cool though!

Nicholas and Easton's volcanoes.  
They all put Jelly Belly's inside their volcanoes.  I think they were hoping they would shoot out when they erupted.

Blair's volcano

The kids went on a dinosaur egg hunt:


Looking for dino eggs.


Eating snacks:


Video of Easton slaying the dinosaur:


Close up of the Dino watermelon.


Dino chicken nuggets with a tree, sun, and grass!

I got a bunch of dinosaur excavating kits for the kids to dig dinos out of them.  These were a big hit.

Easton

Blair


Ian

Nicholas

Dyer

Video of Easton:



Easton

Singing to Easton:

My camera battery died so that is all I got.

Close up of the volcano cupcakes.


I got my old camera out and got a few more pictures.

Nerf gun

New Bey blade

Battle rink



I love how Dyer is with Lucy : )

Dyer LOVES Lucy

I think Dyer is more than ready to be a big brother!

I finally updated my blog so there are a lot of posts (I think 7 total).  Check them all out when you have the time : )

No comments:

Post a Comment